Sunday, July 13, 2008

40 days and 40 nights

Hello world.
Well this is my first post as a blogger. And although Russell and I aren't actually newlyweds yet, I really liked that play on words with his last name. Soon to be my last name too.
We are getting hitched in 40 days. And 40 nights. Like how long Noah and his family were stuck in that boat.
Russ is currently in Corona, California selling Moxie Pest Control for the summer. I am here in Provo and American Fork planning our wedding and working for Human Resources at BYU.
I just paid the security deposit on our married housing for September. It's a cute little duplex and I couldn't be happier about it.
Russ will finish his selling and drive home on August 14th. He will be here a week, and then we're getting married on the 21st in the Salt Lake Temple.
After our honeymoon, we will settle down in Provo. I will continue my education at BYU, where I am studying to become a French teacher at a secondary level. Russell is headed to UVU to study business and political science.
I'm not sure if anyone will ever read this, but it's kind of fun to just type things about our life.
Bye for now.

9 comments:

Diane said...

Love the blog and the name!!! Is that the picture you are using for the invites? So cute. Love you and miss you.

Angela said...

Hey Aubrey! I'm so glad you started a blog! It really is so fun and can sometimes be addicting! I post something at least once a week! It's tons of fun! If it's okay, I'll be adding you to my friend list. I can't remember if I gave you my address or not. Congratulations on the engagement! Marriage is awesome!

allison said...

I LOVE this! And you! Woo hoo!

Sarah said...

YAY! You're a blogger now!

byufish said...

Congrats on blogging! How fun is that? I'm glad we're in the same building at BYU...at least we'll see each other a little more!

L.R.L said...

can we be blog friends, and real life friends too?

How about in October, we do something? Maybe November?

Jason + Sarah said...

um this blog is precious. Lets be bloggin buddies and constantly write in our blogs while sitting at our boring jobs.

Lindsay Cutler said...

I love your blog...it is way cute!! We'll have to stay in touch alot better now!! :-) Congrats on your upcoming wedding! We will be there for sure. By the way, I loved your announcements. They are beautiful! Have so much fun the next couple weeks!

Jacob and Jenny Mitchell said...

Aubrey I love your blog! When did you get married? Let me know all about it. I was just thinking about all the good times at target! Got to love them i am glad i found your blog!