Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Party!

Last weekend we went to the Men's Wearhouse Christmas Party. It was at the Marriott Hotel in downtown Salt Lake. There was a great buffet with endless food and I met some of Russell's coworkers. Then there was a dance which was also great fun! Who knew Russell could do the windmill? Not me....





We had so much fun and Russell looked really nice in his free tux! Too bad I forgot to take off that glow-in-the-dark necklace they handed out for free.

5 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

I wonder if we saw you guys there. We were looking at the candy windows and we saw some sort of party going on in the Marriott. Oh wait. We were there Thursday. Probably not. Glad you had fun though! You guys are such a cute couple.

Alison Margot Lee said...

HAHA. Love the necklace Aubrey. So fun to get dressed up and go out dancing. Cute pics.

Stephanie Salmon said...

http://www.downtownprovo.org/index.php?s=content&p=Candy_
That is the website, but yes, they are just along the north side of Center Street. You've got to go see them!!! Aunt Lorraine wants to go while they're here, maybe we could all go together. And I'm going again on Tuesday for YW!

Alyssa said...

Hi Aubrey! So I'm just discovering all these people who have blogs! I have one too!! So I'm definitely going to add you on my list (I'm at parismetro.blogspot.com)
Well it looks like you guys had fun!!

allison said...

hahaha, the necklace is a fashion statement. you two are lookin' good. that's awesome that his work party was so fancy!