Monday, March 29, 2010

What Is True Love?

True love is when he brings home New Moon from Redbox.

True love is when he splits a mango chicken salad with me at Costa Vida, even though he'd rather have his own giant beef burrito, because he knows I love that salad and can't eat the whole thing by myself.

True love is when he goes shopping with me and waits patiently while I try on a million pairs of shoes and then tells me I look beautiful in all of them.

True love is when he picks me up from the junior high every single day and greets me with a smile and a kiss.

True love is when we go to the gym on Wednesday night at 7:55, and there's only one treadmill left with a TV screen, and even though there's a basketball game on, he lets me have it so I can watch American Idol.

True love is when he makes me dinner - pork chops, sweet potatoes and a green salad.

True love is when he rubs my feet while we watch Titanic.

8 comments:

Sara said...

OK that is LEGIT true love. I love it. lets get together soon. Love you.

mj said...

Wow. Good husband.

L.R.L said...

this is awesome. i love you guys.

zookie said...

I want to watch this true love episode in the form of a Japanese drama.

BYU Fish said...

One more....true love is when you go shopping together in your gym clothes and actually walk close together...hee hee!! It was GREAT seeing you tonight.

Diane said...

Russell's okay sometimes. jk

Ryan + Jess said...

That is the epitome of true love. What a great husband you have! Cute post.

allison said...

That IS true love, you sickos!! YES! I love it. And I love you crazy kids. Please tell me we will get together before I leave for the God forsaken land of Ohio???!?! Ok, maybe that was sacrilegious, I know God will be there too...Anyways, and Russ is just hiding the truth, he actually loves watching about those vampires.