Thursday, January 19, 2012

1, 2, 3

Happy 2012! Here's what the Lees have been doing:

AUBREY
1. Teaching French reflexive verbs and excited to hit the halfway mark of the school year
2. Going to Young Women activities
3. Catching the flu from my students and throwing up in hallway trash cans while weird students watch

RUSSELL
1. Starting a new semester of school
2. Reading Machiavell, Hobbes, and Nietzsche
2. Adding a French minor which delights his wife

BOTH
1. Going to the new museum of natural history at the U
 
2. Making Oreo truffles, keeping resolutions better than we did in 2011, swaddling Sammy in blankets and then laughing at his little face peeking out, and having dance parties
 3. Taking weird self portraits in our church parking lot because I'm excited that it finally snowed
(and that I found this Dior skirt at D.I. for $5)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

You make me want to chop my hair off!

Sara said...

Love you guys.

Alison Margot Lee said...

stylie couple. cool cream sweater russ. rockin outfit aubie. love you.

Linda J said...

Happy New Year! I love to read what you have been up to. Gotta say Aubrey - your hair is AWESOME. (I'm just a little jealous) And I'm sorry you threw up and that it happened at school. Love you guys!

Tim said...

I love all the pictures! You guys are so adorable!
What is your missionary friend's last name? Hannah was also called to Independence Missouri mission.

Mallory said...

Oh dear miss Aub I have nothing but strong positive feelings for you. Can I add a french minor too? haha I so wish, my french sounds so dopey these days. I miss it and you. Can we please play before I get a tape worm in Africa?