Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 things about me

I love these stupid forward things that make you feel pressure to do them or you are a bad friend. Baloney! However, I had such a fun time filling it out that I thought I'd paste it here. Enjoy learning more about me than you probably ever wanted to know...

1. I will graduate from BYU in April 2010. It still sounds far away.
2. The person who laughs the hardest at my jokes is me.
3. I love, love, love Paris and I am dying to go back.
4. I sang on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial (By the way, happy birthday today, Abe) with my fellow high school Chamber Singers. People heard we were from Utah and asked if we were the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
5. I find humor in just about everything.
6. I hate vanilla ice cream.
7. I constantly worry about wasting my potential.
8. I hate cheese. Everything about it screams disgusting.
9. If I had unlimited resources, I would travel everywhere in the world. On the top of my list are Africa, South America, Canada, New York, Tahiti, and Japan. And the Iraq.
10. In middle school, I read every "Sweet Valley High" book that has ever been written. Every time I was reading it at my desk and someone would come over to talk to me, I would put "Trumpeter of the Swan" over the cover so people would think I was smart.
11. I think video games are a complete waste of time and nothing makes me madder than thinking about huge, sweaty, b.o.-reeking, Cheeto-eating gamers who are missing out on the real meaning of life.
12. I love McDonald's hamburgers. I'll have two, no pickle please.
13. I hate waking up early and I don't think anybody should ever be awake before 9:00.
14. I love my pilates and step aerobics classes.
15. My first date with Russell was climbing to the top of the Arc de Triomphe and then strolling down the Champs-Elysées.
16. I miss my blonde hair.
17. I love my family. Katie and Daniel make me laugh so hard. We have so many inside jokes and stories and sometimes while I walk around campus I think about them and burst out laughing. Emma is a sweetheart. My mom and dad are the most supportive, selfless, wonderful people in the world.
18. Russell's car is a stick shift. I don't know how to drive it. I am stubborn and grumpy about it and will not learn to drive it. I make things difficult for myself. I am puzzled why they even have stick shifts...Why doesn't everybody just drive an automatic? What is wrong with everyone?
19. I used to make fun of people that do sudoku. Now I am one of those people. Every morning when I get to work, I make a beeline for the Daily Universe stand, grab a newspaper, flip to the second-to-last page as fast as possible, and become engrossed in solving those three little number puzzles. Sometimes I just miss work and stay by the newspaper stand all day.
20. I love being tall. I love that russell is tall. I love it even if it means having huge, blond-haired,blue-eyed, giant children who throw temper tantrums all the time.
21. I love the color purple.
22. I won my school spelling bee when I was in sixth grade.
23. I want to learn ten more languages.
24. I saw Michelangelo's "David" in Florence, Italy and was so overcome by it, it was a miracle I didn't wet my pants on the spot.
25. I am addicted to mint chapstick. You will never, ever, ever find me without it.

5 comments:

byufish said...

Okay...THOSE were VERY ENLIGHTENING things...I'm glad Canada was on your "places to visit" list! Now, if you've read my blog recently here's my word verification sentence: "I bet climbing to the top of the Arc de Triumphe was soooo noust!"

zookie said...

I know all these things about you. Okay, false. But I knew most of them. I'm really posting to say that you should perhaps change your blog background. It's ancient.

allison said...

Oh my goodness, you crack me up. I laugh pretty hard at your jokes too even if you think you laugh the most at them. But then that just makes me laugh even more. And the mint chapstick thing cracked me up too (along with basically everything else you wrote). I still remember evenings in Paris when I could here you clicking that stupid lid on and off, while we facebooked each other from the next room, bahah! Oh my goodness...and I love you.

Lindsay Cutler said...

You should learn stick shift...its a lot of fun. :-) I drive automatic, but I miss my stick shift every once in a while.

mj said...

hi..that was cool to read. I have a blog now..so you can check it out if you want. call me soon!