Friday, July 31, 2009

Big Plans For August

Summer is far from over. We have a month left before school starts, and we are going to jam-pack it with fun things! Our plans include hanging out with Russell's best buddy Gabe this weekend, going to Colorado to visit Bri and Mary-Jane, celebrating our first wedding anniversary in some fun and creative way, playing with family, attending some wedding receptions of our study abroad friends, ransacking all the farmers markets and yard sales we can get to, enjoying fun nights out in Salt Lake City, and hiking to the top of Mt. Timpanogos with my family. Well, with everybody except Katie. Anyone who knows my younger sister knows that she would rather get her gums scraped than climb a mountain.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Gorgeous photo! Your summer sounds so fun.

byufish said...

WEHEW!! I climbed Timp twice. Tried a third time...first year of allergies...kept taking drugs BECAUSE I thought they would make me feel better. They left me at the hut on the back side....I slept all those drugs off! I didn't see "dinner at Carol's" on your list. Sigh.

mj said...

YAY!!!!! CAN"T WAIT!!! Come soon.

Sara said...

DUDE we are coming back like maybe on the 22 or something. Make some time for us. We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you. Love ya.

Lindsay Cutler said...

That makes me laugh about Katie. :-) I can't believe its already been one year!!!!.... Time flies when you're having the time of your life.

imemary said...

Ah, Aubrey, you've got so many fun things planned. I like my new ward, but I wish I could have the new ward with some of the old ward folks in it. I haven't met my new companion yet, but I have high hopes. My last companionship was way awesome, after all...