Monday, March 14, 2011

Les Misérables

Just finished watching this musical with my French III class.
Loved every second of it, even though I've seen it a thousand times before.
My favorite time I saw it was in London with Russell.
Sobbed like an infant. Then and again today. And every other time.
I can't watch it without getting emotional.
I don't care that my students think I'm a weirdo.
Now I have to see it live at the Capitol Theater this summer.
Have to, have to, have to.
No more buying Girl Scout Cookies and cardigans.

5 comments:

Rob and Mely said...

All time fav!!! Good to know it's coming this summer!!

L.R.L said...

Aub,

Did Russell get my text about selling our camera?
AND i'm so so excited that you guys get to visit france again. The two of you belong there.

much love
lisa

Sara said...

i watched the 25th anniversary on PBS. it was good, not great. nick jonas is weird and has a snaggle tooth with the lighting. this summer i decided i will read the book. i sound like one of your students. ok i'm stopping. love you guys. miss you

byufish said...

That was the first big musical production G&G went to....took them in Calgary back in the 80s. It was fabulous...they were so impressed...and so was I. But don't worry...they both shed a few tears. You're in VERY GOOD company!!

imemary said...

I bought both GS cookies and a cardigan this week...lol.