Friday, June 21, 2013

Audrey's Farewell







My sister-in-law Audrey is one of the loveliest people I know. She just entered the MTC to prepare to serve a mission in Santa Rosa, CA. We are so excited for her.

Erin and little James came up from Texas for her farewell, and it was such a delight to reunite Graham with his only cousin. They are five months apart and I love to watch them interact with each other. Graham loves to grab and squeeze James in the face while James smiles and laughs.

Summer is underway! We love the warm weather and being outside. Graham is almost nine months old. He crawls everywhere, pulls himself up to furniture, has two bottom teeth, and does jazz hands and feet when he is really excited about something. He has been to the swimming pool a few times and loves to splash the water with his hand. He is such a joy to Russ and me and we love to watch him grow.

2 comments:

Jenny Menlove said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

byufish said...

Okay....I love all TWELVE months of this little guy!! When am I getting a face-to-face with this little boy...AND his parents of course?!