Thursday, October 8, 2009

Neat

A recent Princeton study proved that people taller than average lead better, happier lives than short people. Tall people report more enjoyment, less pain, and significantly less sadness.
The study also suggests that tall people have more chance of success and wealth.
The average man is 5'10". The average woman is 5'4". Russell is 6'4'' and I am 5'9''. Although this means that we will have giant yeti children, it also obviously means that we are going to be rich, happy and successful. Yesssss. I wonder if this study was done just to boost our egos.

7 comments:

mj said...

YES! I love this. Bri and I are so cool. And giant kids are cool too

Sara said...

bahahahaha. Spencer and I are just an inch above both of those averages. I guess that means we are only a LITTLE happier than normal people. Love you

byufish said...

Aubrey...you are HILARIOUS!! I'm 2 inches taller than the average woman...does this mean that I'll be 20% happier, richer, and more successful than all the short people out there?

Diane said...

I love yeti children.

Abbie said...

Haha! Totally read that article. Ya gotta love the Daily Universe!

It's Me...shell said...

Keep dreaming Aubrey! That article was clearly false. Short People Rule and are way happy and healthy. ha ha ha

allison said...

ahahahah, yeti children