Monday, January 18, 2010

Cornflake Wreaths

I have made these stupid cornflake wreaths about five times in the last two weeks. I am obsessed with them. Mine don't look as cute as this picture, though, because I don't waste time decorating them. Sometimes I do blue, pink, or purple wreaths, just to shake things up.
If you want to make them, follow the same recipe as Rice Krispie Treats. Except add cornflakes instead of Rice Krispies, and food coloring, and shape them into wreaths. They are divine and you won't be disappointed.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I'm going to have to try some of these! They are sweet!

mj said...

but wait...Christmas is over!

John Salmon said...

I thought it was guacamole with tomatoes initially. Yum.

But then I read the text. Double Yum.

allison said...

hahaha, i love those