Saturday, January 2, 2010

Highlights Of 2009

2009 is over. All I can think about is how much I love the way I write the number 9, and how sad I am that that opportunity will not come near as often as it did.
Some of my highlights in the last year include:
-climbing to the summit of Mt. Timpanogos for a second time
-seeing my best friend get married in the temple
-visiting Canada
-turning 22
-reading a lot of good books
-going horseback riding
-celebrating our first wedding anniversary
-trying yoga for the first time and enjoying it
-conquering the stick shift
-moving out of our first married apartment
-earning my first 4.0 GPA in college, then earning another one the following semester
As I think back on 2009, I am flabbergasted at how fast it came and went. I am determined to make 2010 last, and enjoy the special moments just a little bit more.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I am freaking out about the 4.0... you are a genius. we will have you over for dinner to celebrate. we love you guys.

Diane said...

Thanks for making time to come up. I loved having you. Maybe we will see you Friday.