Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Happenings

1. The Injury


I let one of my students borrow my red pen. 
When he was done, I told him to throw it to me. Bad one. He chucked it like a tomahawk and it hit me in the face. 
I tried to laugh and play it off, but my face and pride were suffering.

2. The Trip to Gardner Village




To celebrate my mom's and grandma's birthdays, we went to Gardner Village.
It's full of cute Halloween decorations, trendy boutiques of scarves and quilts, and cranky babies in strollers.
It was a beautiful day to walk around and window shop.

3. The Colors





Too lazy to drive the entire Alpine Loop but wanting to see the changing leaves before they disappeared, we drove instead through some richie neighborhood in the mountains and gawked at the beautiful fall colors in someone's backyard. 
Their driveway and wall are visible in these pictures. Ha.

11 comments:

mj said...

Oh no the injury! I think you and your sister are so cute and stylie. Bri agrees you guys both have really cool shoes on in those pictures.

Sara said...

Love your shoes. I laughed so hard at the injury. I can't believe that! Miss you guys and lovE you

ellenbush said...

i LOVE your purple shoes in that pic with your sis where you're both looking down. seriously- envying them right now, sorry about that accident. that hurts. love you

byufish said...

Love you mom's apron!! And the colors ARE spectacular...saw them and had to stop on my way home from a farewell of one of my friends...Kenya...Woot Woot....for them!

Mandy said...

Your eye! How sad Aubrey. And your hair is so pretty. Why does it grow so fast? I have been growing mine out since like, 5th grade I think and it doesn't get as long as yours.

Mandy said...

What I mean to say is that it is pretty short, but gets long so fast, unlike mine... you know what I meant, right? :)

emma & alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Allenbach said...

Love these pics. And love you.

Nan and Aaron said...

Oh, how I miss the colors in Utah!!!

allison said...

I just updated myself on your life. It's been too long since I checked this, especially since I always derive so much joy from reading your blog. I am excited for you and your life. And I miss you!

allison said...

PS your hair is super cute!