Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sweet Finds




Dress: $22
Tweed blazer: $16
Leather Italian shoes: $24
Bow tie: $7

What do we learn from the photos?
1. We had a lucky day of good finds from our favorite thrift store Decades
2. I still put clothes on backwards (only found out after three hours of church today
that the buttons are supposed to go in the front)
3. Russ has a rather large cold sore that hopefully goes away soon
4. He gets fussy when I make him take pictures with me
5. We have dirt and weeds instead of a front lawn
6. I cut my hair!

8 comments:

emma & alyssa said...

i love your hair auby.

Jessica said...

Adorable! You belong in a magazine.

spencer orton said...

your hair looks awesome. but seriously the dress is awesome. and so is your front yard and your really cute husband. miss you guys. love you

Sara said...

hey this is sara. but im sure spencer agrees with eveything i said, including the cute russ part :)

Melissa said...

I love that you wore your dress backwards and that Russ gets fussy with picture taking. So hilarious. :) You both look awesome!

ellenbush said...

new hair cut! fabulous new clothes! good goin good goin! you guys look hip and in. funny that we are married to the same person. i dont think i could convince to take pictures with me like this though. "he makes a fuss"- funniest thing you put on the blog entry.

Laurie said...

(Aunt Laurie A.) Russ really looks like he is having WAY TOO MUCH fun!! haha Aub - you are darling!

Lindsay Cutler said...

Aubrey!! You are adorable. :-) Love the dress, the hair, the shoes.... but I must say my favorite part is Russ's face. That is exactly Dave anytime we do pictures. Don't you love when they are getting angrier by the minute yet they still do what we want because they love us? haha