Friday, November 11, 2011

"I Feel So Betrayed!"


I brought in my large collection of People Magazines for a project. 

My French I students loved finding pictures and cutting them out to make a collage.

But I think what they enjoyed most of all were the magazine covers and cheesy headlines of stories,
which they kept yelling out in passionate, emotional tones:

"Michael Douglas: I feel stronger every day!"

"Paris Hilton: my time behind bars!"

"Susan Boyle's Christmas album will have you nodding off in your nog!"

"Kim Kardashian: mistake or fake?!"

"Carrie Underwood's dream wedding: It was everything I could have imagined!"

"Christina Aguilera: I knew I had to end it!"

"Jessica Simpson's baby joy!"

"Bachelorette Ashley: 'I feel so betrayed!'"

Next time, maybe I should bring in Russell's collection of The Economist instead.

2 comments:

emma & alyssa said...

Your students...boy oh boy.

Melissa said...

Hahaha that cracks me up. We would've done the same thing at their age. :)