Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

We spent a few days before Thanksgiving in Logan with the Lees, and I don't have any pictures 
except for this one of my first-ever homemade pies:


And this one where we hurriedly squeezed into the mudroom and posed for a couple photo with Brian and MJ. I love the Lees.


We had Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandma Shirley's house. It was a beautiful day for a family picture.




My aunt Lorie made this beautiful horn of plenty.


Some people rested and let their stomachs expand rather than helping with dishes.


We played Bananagrams.


I had a genius round.


The next day, Melissa came over and we made Christmas garlands.


Today, we heard our friend Rachel give a talk. She is leaving on a mission to Independence, Missouri next month. She is an inspiration and a beautiful person, inside and out. I loved her talk.


Then I visited my darling friend Angie, who has a baby girl due next week.


Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time of year. I cherish the time I get to spend with friends and family
and eat several pounds of food.

5 comments:

Sara said...

You guys always look amazing. We miss you.

Katie Allenbach said...

You forgot to mention that I cut your hair. That's okay I guess. I had so much fun with you guys over the break. Love you!

Audrey said...

love it!

byufish said...

So photogenic....you're superstars!! Sooooo sad I missed the pie night. Sigh....had I known you were making pies...WEHEW!! Let's try to get together sometime soon eh? Love ya tons--C.

allison said...

Hahaha, grope, that's a good one. I love your hair!! It's so cute. Your posts are always hilarious even the parts that aren't intentional (that's meant in a good way though...no in a "your whole life is joke!" kind of way). And you look so adorable in that pink coat in the post above. I'm glad that Russel could save you and you didn't end up like Sonny bono (is that terrible for me to say?).