Thursday, July 26, 2012

26.2






Russ ran the Deseret News marathon on July 24th.

I was especially proud of and inspired by him because my current state is one in which I cannot run for even three minutes without feeling like my stomach will explode and/or needing to find a restroom pronto.

He had a lot of support from our friends and family. We're so grateful they took the time to come and cheer for him.

I saw a lot of families running the 5K and 10K races together - dad, mom, kids, and baby in a jogging stroller. It made me want to start training after the baby is born and become a runner extraordinaire and then make it a family affair.
We'll see if my enthusiasm lasts.

3 comments:

Diane said...

love

byufish said...

Love also....I'll come cheer your little family on NEXT year!!

Jess said...

That is completely amazing. Way to go RUSS!!!