Thursday, September 1, 2011

Disclosures

"Parents, please feel free to comment, ask questions, or provide additional information you would like to share about your child."

This is the last part of my disclosure document. Not very many parents wrote anything, but quite a few students took matters into their own hands (like I can't tell their handwriting, the sweet little things). They said things like this:

"My child is amazing. He likes Powerade. He was born on Thanksgiving. You will LOVE him!!!"

"This year, she is going to be good. Seriously, I'm going to try!"

"______ is an amazing awesome girl and she loves French, but she forgets her homework sometimes. Don't get mad at her."

"My kid is AWESOME."

"He gets distracted easy and does weird things."

"______ is extremely attractive and may be distracting to his classmates because of his hair."

Conclusion: I love my job.

4 comments:

mj said...

SO funny. I love that they would have enough confidence to write that kind of stuff. I would've taken the disclosure so seriously.

byufish said...

Oh that's rich!! So happy you're back in school and enjoying it!! We need to do a SS dinner and induct the new ones....are Sundays still good for you?

Melissa said...

Hahaha I love that! Teaching teenagers has got to be a daily dose of hilarious.

*Brandi said...

This post made my day. And it made me miss being a teacher. :)