Wednesday, September 21, 2011

School Picture

Don't you wish you had a job where they made you sit in front of a nice blue background and took your picture and THEN gave you an entire package of lots of different sizes of pictures FOR FREE - small ones to trade with your friends, medium ones to give to your grandparents, and a giant 8x10 that you have no idea what to do with?


I really do give the medium ones to Grandma and Nana.
And I really don't know what to do with the 8x10 except scare Russell by putting it on the fridge.

Blue backgrounds are lame and boring.
I'd much rather have a little creativity in pictures, and let your interests and personality shine:

10 comments:

Elise said...

Seriously? I freakin' love you.

Diane said...

Aubrey, could you please give me a new 2x3. I've been using your 2010 pic for a bookmark this past year. 2011 is pretty cute.

Erin said...

I'm dying! i love that picture!

bonbon said...

Your little kid pic is adorable. And I'm so glad that I can stalk you on your blog now! Also, good for you that you guys went to Switzerland and France this summer! As for your picture... I put my big one over the clock so when my students look at the clock they just see my face instead. That'll teach them!

mj said...

ha ha ha. your interests and personality shine. I am dying laughing right now. Please send me one of those. Everyone know the cool kids get pics of their best friends.

*Brandi said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! I have 5 years worth of those 8x10 beauties of myself and not a clue what to do with them. Now you've given me a marvelous idea...the fridge...

Sara said...

hot teacher alert. miss you

zookie said...

There appears to be a piece of hay on your neck. If that's not a beakon of creativity amidst the sea of bland blue, I don't know what is.
Plus that picture is perfect for your 7th grade boys to draw hearts around once year books come around.
Also, if you keep that 8x10 handy, you'll be glad you have it once Teacher of the Year Award time rolls around.

Lindsay Cutler said...

I'm pretty sure I'll trade the 8 x 10 with you. :-) haha

allison said...

I am CRYING I am laughing so hard!